Key claim and reporting features of Drawback.Net, include:
Unused Drawback Claims - Substitution, Highest Duty First, FIFO, Direct-id
Manufacturing Drawback Claims - Substitution, Highest Duty First, FIFO, Direct-id Multi-level Bill of Material (Formulas) capability, can be entered via keyboard or downloaded from host / Alternate part/product code Tables for cross-reference of substitutable components.
Claim Reports Included as Drawback Claim Attachments -
- Imports claimed sorted by import entry (CF-7501)
- Number of imports claimed sorted by import part number / product code
- Exporters Chronological Summary by date
- Exporters summary by part number / product code
- Coding sheet (where required) SF, LA, NY
- Certificate of Delivery and/or Manufacture.
Historical ReportsGenerate reports showing all exports and drawback amounts for either unused or finished goods (manufactured) items including claim numbers, amounts paid. Sorted by many different methods, including restriction to certain items upon user request.
Claim Report SortingGenerate reports showing imports claimed for Drawback, including claim numbers and amounts paid. Sorted by many methods, including certain items on request.
- Reports showing all imports, quantities withdrawn for drawback purposes and balances remaining, values and duties paid on those imports, sorted many ways with many choices to include/restrict certain items.
- Reports showing all exports in the system, those that have been claimed, those that are still entirely unclaimed and those partially claimed with balances remaining to be claimed in the future. Export balances remaining apply to unused claims as well as to manufacturing claims where one export may require many different imported components or raw materials.
- Import reports can be limited by dates, import entries, part/product codes, divisions, invoices and more.
- Export reports can be limited by dates, air waybills, bills of lading, invoices, divisions, destination and more.
- All imports entered or downloaded into the system are verified for correctness.
- Validations such as invalid import entry numbers, incorrect dates and port of import codes are performed.
- Running balances of available import quantities are also strictly maintained to always ensure that inventory is depleted properly when drawback claims are filed against imports.
- Items fully depleted for drawback are deemed unusable for further claims and can be sent to an archive file for historical use.
- All exports entered or downloaded into the system are also verified. The system also ensures that an export is claimed only one time. Claimed exports can also be sent to an archive file for historical purposes or simply deleted from the system.
- All DOS diskette backup, restore and formatting handled via our system to avoid learning DOS operating commands.
- Ability to perform global updates to import and/or export data to change large groups of items at once. Individual item edit/update capability also provided.
- Manufacturing, receiving and production turnover times can be automated via defined user tables or via individual update methods.
Back to top
Click here for Software
Click here for Software Features
Click here for Advantages